e-Waybill with Login ERP
With the General Communiqué on Tax Procedure Law No. 509, certain sectors and taxpayer groups have been obliged to switch to e-Waybill application.
As Login Software, we have completed the necessary software development works for e-Waybill within our Login ERP solution and we will be presenting it to our valuable users for use as of 01.07.2020.
The e-Waybill application is an application that covers the regulations regarding the arrangement, delivery and presentation of the "delivery note", which is arranged in paper, electronically. Under this arrangement; The taxpayers who are obliged to notify the Registration System and are engaged in the trade of vegetables and fruits as brokers or traders, have to switch to e-Waybill application until 01.01.2020 and issue the waybill documents they will issue as of this date (including this date) as e-Waybill. Again, within the scope of the relevant regulation, the taxpayers listed below are obliged to switch to e-Waybill application until 01.07.2020 and to issue the waybill documents they will issue as of this date (including this date) as e-Waybill.
- Production, import, delivery, etc. of the goods in the list numbered (I) attached to the Special Consumption Tax Law. Taxpayers who obtained a license (including dealership license) from EMRA due to their activities,
- Taxpayers who manufacture, construct, import and market the goods listed in (III) numbered in the Special Consumption Tax Law, as a main dealer / distributor,
- Those who receive mine license or certificate within the scope of the Mining Law,
- Taxpayers who manufacture the sugar, which is defined in item (e) of Article 2 of the Sugar Law,
- Taxpayers who are registered in the e-Invoice application, who are engaged in the production, import or export of iron and steel (GTİP 72) and iron or steel goods (GTİP 73),
- Users registered in the Fertilizer Tracking System,
- Taxpayers who are registered to E-Invoice application and whose gross sales revenue (or sales and gross business revenue) for 2018 or subsequent accounting periods is 25 Million TL and above.
In addition, the obligation to switch to the e-Waybill application from the above-mentioned taxpayers (including those who are obliged to report to the Registration System and who are engaged in the trade of vegetables and fruits as brokers or traders), who will start work as of 01.01.2020 (including this date), will start from the beginning of the fourth month following the month in which the transactions are made.
For resources and other details: https://ebelge.gib.gov.tr/eirsaliyehakkinda.html