Leaders of Management Information Systems: Application Consultants
Application consultancy service is provided from the installation stage to achieve the purpose of software solutions. Application consultants take part in the organization of the software according to the needs of the companies, its correct installation and customization during live use.
Application consulting; It covers all the necessary arrangements and works to be carried out by the software companies in order to operate the modules that are targeted to be used in accordance with the organizations. Services to be provided by application consultants;
Data Cycle and Transfers,
covers the topics.
Criteria to be a successful implementation consultant:
1. Professional Expertise: Having the knowledge and skills required by his job, knowing the basic theories, practices and procedures in his field and following the developments
2. Influence and Guidance: Ability to influence other people to reach certain goals by giving support and responsibility:
a. By showing his commitment to the task, he affects his close colleagues,
b. It is supportive in solving the problems faced by co-workers while doing their jobs, helps them to do successful jobs,
c. They show interest and energy while doing their own business,
D. Collaborates easily with colleagues, customers and related staff,
to. Strives to work together with others, to achieve common goals and to be in consensus,
f. Motivates other people with his own enthusiasm and giving constructive feedback,
g. It helps other people to overcome certain skill deficiencies,
h. It clarifies the goals to be achieved in teamwork and concentrates the activities of close colleagues on specific goals, at this stage, it clearly communicates to the concerned people what to do, and explains exactly what and when to do it.
3. Communication: To convey the information openly and convincingly by transferring the information to other people verbally and in writing; to achieve mutual agreement through discussion, asking questions and feedback:
a. Provides information flow related to his job,
b. Complies with the rules required by the company and the business, shows the necessary care to act in a courtesy and respectful manner,
c. It tries to understand the perspectives and ways of thinking of co-workers and those with whom they are in business,
D. He is a good listener and makes an effort in this regard,
to. Respects the rights of others, values what they do,
f. It values the time of others, tries to help them in their work, cares about their colleagues,
g. It shows a positive attitude in the business environment.
4. Customer Focus: Thinking customer-oriented and acting accordingly, perceiving the needs of internal and external customers and showing interest and commitment to quality service:
a. It tries to understand the needs of customers,
b. It tries to meet its needs by responding to customer requests in a timely, effective and effective manner,
c. It creates an environment of trust by constantly giving them information and meeting their requests,
D. Guides in appropriate solutions, suggests alternative products and services that will fully meet their needs,
to. It helps customers to define their own needs and offers them some new ways of solution that they did not know before.
5. Planning and Organization: Creating plans that will use the time and resources in the most effective and effective way in order to achieve the business objectives; Organize activities according to their priorities and the requirements for coordination and cooperation with others:
a. Completes the tasks requested from him by working effectively and effectively,
b. It works according to the program given to it by concentrating its efforts on agreed priorities,
c. Makes the necessary arrangements on subjects such as keeping records about him and time management,
D. It determines the priorities of its own business and decides how best to organize the work and resources to achieve the goals at hand (team leadership),
to. Compares and checks developments against plans, corrects priorities and reprograms time and resources to achieve desired results (team leadership),
f. Looking ahead, it identifies hazards that can disrupt its plans and develops alternative approaches.
6. Job Responsibility: To have all the basic information about the field of business and to create business opportunities by applying this information, to be sensitive to finance and cost:
a. Knows the effects of the works carried out by him and his close colleagues in the organization and acts accordingly,
b. He embraces his job and shows loyalty,
c. It gives importance to time management and pays attention to time limits,
D. He shows determination and willingness to succeed, he is confident about this,
to. He knows what his work means for the organization, what the organization wants from him and how he benefits from it.